Southwest-Style Chipotle Turkey Tenderloin with Roasted Veggies
- 8 Servings
- 15 mins Prep Time
- 45 mins Total Time
- 1 McCormick®GrillMates® Southwest Style Chipotle Marinated Turkey Breast Tenderloins
- 3 ears fresh or frozen corn, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 bell peppers, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 medium onions, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 tomatoes, cut into large pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon adobo seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- Shredded Monterey Jack, Colby Jack, or cheddar cheese
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 8 g|
|Saturated fat 1 g||5 %|
|Cholesterol 35 mg||11.7 %|
|Sodium 590 mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 16 g||5.3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3 g||12 %|
|Sugars 5 g|
|Protein 23 g||46 %|
Vitamin A 7%
Vitamin C 77.33%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|
Step 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
Step 2Line a sheet tray with foil, coat lightly with olive oil.
Step 3Toss veggies with olive oil, adobo, salt and pepper.
Step 4Place turkey in middle of sheet tray and add veggies around the turkey.
Step 5Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until the turkey reaches an internal temperature of 170°F using a meat thermometer and the edges of the veggies are lightly browned.
Step 6Serve with chopped cilantro, your favorite shredded cheese, and enjoy!