How to cook turkey burgers in an air fryer
Cooking turkey patties in an air fryer is incredibly simple. You can cook our fresh Shady Brook Farms patties and have a super satisfying meal ready to go in about 20 minutes. Our patties come pre-mixed, pre-formed, and pre-flavored, so you can take them out of the package and put them right in the air fryer.
Our turkey patties are delicious on their own, but you can also add cheese and your other favorite toppings to the patties if you’re so inclined. For more turkey burger instructions and inspiration, read on!
WAYS TO SEASON TURKEY BURGERS
If you want perfectly pre-seasoned turkey burgers, try our Spinach & Kale Turkey Patties or our Savory Seasoned Turkey Patties.
Or, you can pick up our ground turkey and make patties of your own with flavorings and spices of your choice.
Seasoning options range from salt and pepper to Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and chili powder. You can even get really great results by using a taco seasoning mix.
If you’re looking for inspiration when it comes to seasoning and meals, here are just a few.
- Lightly spray the rack with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place 4 turkey patties on a rack, evenly spaced apart.
- Set the air fryer temperature to 400˚F and set the timer to 20 minutes. Close the door and press start. Please note that cooking times may vary depending on air fryer wattage and personal preference.
- Stop the air fryer timer at 10 minutes and turn the patties over once. Close the door and complete the cooking cycle.
- Remove turkey patties from the air fryer. Be careful: turkey burgers will be hot. Ensure that they have reached an internal temperature of 165˚F as measured by a meat thermometer. Enjoy!
AIR FRYER TURKEY BURGER FAQs
The answer to this question depends on the size of the burgers you want, and how many. Our patties are 4.7 ounces each. If you want 4 larger, ⅓ pound burgers, you’d need a pound and a third of ground turkey.
Turkey burgers and patties should be cooked to a minimum internal temperature of 165°F as measured by a meat thermometer.
Yes, flip halfway through the air fryer cooking cycle per packaging or recipe instructions.
Hungry for More?
Sign up to get exclusive offers, recipes, and seasonal inspiration straight to your inbox.Join Now
It is our mission to provide you the highest quality turkey products to create and share wholesome meals with the ones you love.Learn More
Thanks to turkey’s lean protein, you know you’re eating a meal you can feel good about. Dig in to find a new favorite for you and your family.Learn More