Bacon Mac & Cheese
- 12 Servings
- 20 mins Prep Time
- 45 mins Total Time
- 8 ounces bacon, cut into 1/4" pieces
- 4 ounces sweet onion, diced
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 1/2 pounds Velveeta® white queso
- 4 ounces shredded Asiago cheese
- 4 ounces shredded Parmesan cheese
- 6 ounces shredded Extra Sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 ounces shredded Chihuahua cheese
- 2 pounds cooked Cavatappi pasta
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (for topping)
Step 1Cut bacon into 1/4” slices, add to sauce pot and cook until it begins to crisp. Add onions and green chiles and cook until onions are translucent.
Step 2Add milk and cheeses and heat on medium flame until all cheeses are melted.
Step 3Mix cheese sauce with cooked pasta and place into a greased baking dish.
Step 4Top with additional Cheddar cheese and bake in a 350ºF oven for 15-20 minutes until it is heated throughout and the cheese becomes golden brown.
Similar RecipesView All
Hungry for More?
Sign up to get exclusive coupons, recipes, and seasonal inspiration straight to your inbox.Join Now