Montreal Turkey Tenderloin with Roasted Root Veggies
- 8 Servings
- 15 mins Prep Time
- 45 mins Total Time
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Montreal Turkey Marinated Turkey Breast Tenderloins
- 6 cups assorted root veggies cut into ¾ inch cubes: butternut squash, new potatoes cut in half, pre-sliced mushrooms and carrots. Tip: tri-color baby carrots are an easy way to add some fun!
- ½ tbsp. chopped fresh (or dry) rosemary
- ½ tbsp. chopped fresh (or dry) thyme
- 1 tbsp. fresh garlic, pressed or chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. parmesan cheese
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 8g|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Total Carbohydrates 15g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
Vitamn A 40%
Vitamin C 16%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|
Step 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
Step 2Line a sheet tray with foil and coat with a thin layer of olive oil.
Step 3Toss veggies with olive oil, salt and pepper.
Step 4Place turkey in the center of the tray and add veggies around turkey.
Step 5Bake 30 - 35 minutes or until turkey is cooked to 170 degrees and the edges of the veggies are lightly browned.
Step 6Sprinkle with cheese, serve and enjoy!
Similar RecipesView All
Hungry for More?
Sign up to get exclusive offers, recipes, and seasonal inspiration straight to your inbox.Join Now