Spicy Cranberry Turkey Wrap
- 4 Servings
- 20 mins Prep Time
- 65 mins Total Time
- 1 package Turkey Breast Cutlets
- 1/2 cup spreadable goat cheese or cream cheese
- 4 low-fat (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 4 large lettuce leaves, romaine or leaf
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 apple (any variety), thinly sliced
- Hot and Spicy Cranberry Sauce:
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 bag (12 ounces) cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup currants or raisins
- 1/2 cup diced white onion
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon seeded and diced jalapeño pepper
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic, from a clove or jar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
|Serving Size||1 wrap|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat||110|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 12 g||18 %|
|Saturated fat 4.5 g||23 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 100 mg||33 %|
|Sodium 600 mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 125 g||42 %|
|Dietary Fiber 12 g||48 %|
|Sugars 79 g|
|Protein 40 g|
Vitamin A 45%
Vitamin C 80%
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|
Step 1To make spicy cranberry sauce, place ingredients in medium saucepan. Boil 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cranberries burst and sauce is thickened; refrigerate.
Step 2Sauté cutlets in lightly oiled skillet over medium heat approximately 5 minutes per side or until turkey is no longer pink in the center and reaches internal temperature of 170°F.
Step 3Cool and cut into strips.
Step 4Spread 2 tablespoons cheese over tortillas to 1/2 inch from edge.
Step 5Layer lettuce, 1/2 cup turkey, 1/4 cup spicy cranberry sauce, 1/2 teaspoon cilantro and several apple slices. Repeat three times. Fold tortilla bottom and top over filling, then fold one side to center. Fold last side to overlap center and roll tight.