Buffalo Turkey Dip
- 6 Servings
- 10 mins Prep Time
- 40 mins Total Time
- 1 package Original Turkey Breast Tenderloins, diced
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Ground black pepper
- 8 oz. cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup Buffalo hot sauce
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- Celery and carrot sticks, crackers and bread, for serving
Step 1Dice the turkey breast tenderloins. In a large skillet over medium heat add the olive oil. Add the turkey, season with salt and pepper to taste, and cook to 165˚F as measured by a meat thermometer, about 8 minutes. Remove from the heat.
Step 2Preheat the oven to 350ºF. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, hot sauce and sour cream. Add in the cooked turkey, folding so that it is well incorporated. Transfer the mixture to a 2-quart casserole dish.
Step 3Bake until hot and bubbly, about 25-30 minutes. Sprinkle with the blue cheese and scallions. Serve with celery sticks, carrot sticks, crackers and bread.
Similar RecipesView All
Hungry for More?
Sign up to get exclusive coupons, recipes, and seasonal inspiration straight to your inbox.Join Now