McCormick® Grill Mates® Garlic & Herb Seasoned Turkey Tenderloins with Southwest Salad
- 6 Servings
- 30 mins Prep Time
- 30 mins Total Time
- 1 package McCormick® Grill Mates® Garlic & Herb Turkey Breast Tenderloins
- 2 packages Southwest Salad Chopped Salad Mix (Taylor Farms or Eat Smart Brand)
- 1 cup Store Bought Pico de Gallo
- ½ cup thawed Corn Kernels
- ½ cup Drained and rinsed canned Black Beans
- 1 package of Crispy Tortilla Strips
- ½ cup of Shredded cheddar
- 1 cup of Cilantro Honey Lime Vinaigrette (recipe below, or use your favorite store-bought dressing)
Step 1Preheat outdoor grill or charcoal grill to 325°F and lightly oil the grates.
Step 2Place the turkey tenderloins on the grill and cook 10 to 12 ½ minutes then flip.
Step 3Continue to cook until they reach a minimum internal temperature of 165° F (approximately 10 to 12 ½ additional minutes). Use a meat thermometer to confirm internal temperature.
Step 4While turkey tenderloins are cooking, prepare the Southwest salad.
Step 5Place the chopped Southwest salad mix, Pico, corn, black beans, cheese and tortilla strips in a mixing bowl. Add the dressing and gently toss until thoroughly coated.
Step 6Place the mixed salad on a large platter. Remove the tenderloins from the grill and allow to rest for 5 minutes. Slice into ¼” slices and place on top of the mixed salad.
Step 7Serve immediately.
Similar RecipesView All
Hungry for More?
Sign up to get exclusive coupons, recipes, and seasonal inspiration straight to your inbox.Join Now