One-Pot Turkey Enchilada Casserole
- 10 Servings
- 2 mins Prep Time
- 30 mins Total Time
- 2 - 2 1/2 lbs. 98% Fat Free Turkey Breast Fillets, or 2 packages Ground Turkey
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil (or your favorite cooking oil)
- 1/2 cup diced onion (use frozen for faster prep)
- 1-2 packets taco seasoning or 4-5 tbsp. homemade taco seasoning (to your taste)
- 2 (15 oz.) cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz.) can canned corn
- 1 (4.5 oz.) can minced green chilies
- 1 (19 oz.) can enchilada sauce
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup 10-minute rice
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese or cheddar cheese
|Serving Size||About 1 1/2 cups|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from fat|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total fat 7 g||9 %|
|Saturated fat 2 g||10 %|
|Trans fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 75 mg||25 %|
|Sodium 1270 mg||55 %|
|Total Carbohydrates 37 g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2 g||7 %|
|Sugars 6 g|
|Protein 35 g|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This is a representation of the nutrition label. The actual nutrition label on the product may vary slightly.|
Step 1Heat a saucepan with the avocado oil over medium high heat. Cut the turkey breast into small pieces and saute until cooked through. Midway through cooking, add the chopped onion. When the turkey is cooked, add the taco seasoning.
Step 2Add the black beans, salsa, corn, green chilies, enchilada sauce, and rice. Stir well.
Step 3Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring every few minutes, until the rice is cooked through. Be careful not to let the bottom scorch. If the casserole begins sticking, reduce the heat further.
Step 4When the rice is cooked through, remove from the heat and let sit for about 5 minutes.
Step 5Serve over tortilla shells and top with desired toppings.
Similar RecipesView All
Hungry for More?
Sign up to get exclusive offers, recipes, and seasonal inspiration straight to your inbox.